EAG International Expo 2020 is an unmissable opportunity to keep up-to-date with what’s new in coin-op visitor attractions, entertainment, gaming and leisure.
See the latest revenue-boosting products, source fresh ideas to increase footfall to your establishment, learn from the best at world-class seminars and network with fellow professionals.
EAG International Expo 2020 will:
- Showcase products and services from more than 150 manufacturers around the world
- Feature well over 100 iconic leisure brands
- Reveal the very latest products and services for the leisure operator
- Introduce new technologies
Where else can you see and experience so much for your business in such a short space of time?
- Take advantage of up-to-the-minute seminars and learning clinics
- Attend a fantastic networking party
- Do serious business, while making new contacts and catching up with associates from around the world
EAG International Expo 2020 proudly continues London's 70-year tradition of hosting the year’s first major international gathering for the entertainment, attractions and gaming sectors. What better way to find out about new initiatives in the leisure sector and plan the future of your business?
EAG International Expo 2020 opening times are as follows:
Tues 14th January 2020: 10.00 – 18.00 hrs
Wed 15th January 2020: 10.00 – 18.00 hrs
Thurs 16th January 2020: 10.00 – 16.00 hrsRegister for your free ticket!
If you operate any of these venues, this is an event you cannot miss.
- Theme and amusement parks
- Bingo venues
- Zoos, aquariums and animal parks
- Holiday parks and campsites
- Clubs and casinos
- Ice and roller skating rinks
- Activity and amusement centres
- Sports and recreation centres
- Soft play venues
- Water and inflatable parks
- Climbing centres
- Playgrounds and leisure parks
- Festivals and event operators
- Amusement arcades and piers
- Pubs, clubs & restaurants
- Adult gaming centres
- Indoor and outdoor play centres
- Retail/shopping centres
- Scare attractions
- Tourist attractions
- Trampoline parks
- Trade regulators